YOUR PROFITABILITY STARTS AT THE NEGOTIATING TABLE
Easy to learn tools and tactics to build your confidence, improve your negotiating results, and grow your company’s profitability!
Do you know the single most effective way to improve your negotiating results and make every deal more profitable?
If you want to keep up with the competition you simply must stop leaving money on the table. The time has come for you to start negotiating better deals for your business.
Do you feel like you get taken advantage of when you’re negotiating deals?
Are you ready to improve your confidence?
Are you unsure about which tactics to use in which situations?
Are you tired of feeling like you left money on the table after a negotiation?
Ever heard the saying “You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate?”
It’s true; the deals you put together for your business set you up for success or failure from the start.
So what if you could negotiate better deals for your business every time, big or small, no matter if you were on the buy side or the sell side?
If you’re building a business then you know you’re negotiating something every week, if not every day. You’re negotiating with employees, suppliers, and clients.
The trick is knowing how to get the most out of every deal. Philip will show you simple, easy to learn tactics to improve you negotiating results.
You don’t need to learn every minor detail and nuance about negotiating to greatly improve your results. It’s about having a plan and understanding which techniques work in which situation and why.
So join Philip as he openly shares how the different techniques can be put to use in your negotiations. In this course Philip will use some of his real-world negotiations to show you how tactics can be put to use and the different things you need to watch for in your counterpart’s behavior.
THIS COURSE FOCUSES ON 22 VITAL TACTICS TO TAKE YOUR NEGOTIATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. YOU’LL LEARN:
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR STATE OF MIND
HOW TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL GAME PLAN
WHAT NOT TO DO
22 DIFFERENT NEGOTIATING TACTICS
Philip will teach you exactly what you need to know (and what to avoid doing) so you can maximize your negotiating success.
Why you should become a Trained Negotiator
According to the Thunderbird School of Global Management trained negotiators improve their results on average by 11.3%
If you improved the profitability of every deal in your business by 11.3% what would that mean for your bottom line?
Imagine if you will…
Gaining an advantage in every negotiation…
Building a better business because you make better deals.
Being able to negotiate true “win-win” deals.
Negotiating training can do that for you.
You have the ability to make every deal you negotiate more profitable for your business.
This program teaches you how to successfully negotiate using multiple tactics.
When you invest in Philip’s negotiations training course you’re not only investing in your business but you’re investing in yourself.
I get it… You want what’s best for your business. You know you need to invest in training to sharpen you skills, but you’re afraid to spend the money.
Well… Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to cope with the emotional nature of the tactics that are used in every negotiation.
- How to prepare for every negotiation so you can significantly reduce the surprises.
- Why you want to hear your counterpart say “No” and how to end a deadlock.
- How to ask questions in a way that will get your counterpart to open up to you.
- How to identify tactics that are being used against and how to counter them.
- What to be careful about when you’re negotiating over the phone or through email.
- How to handle it when your authority as a business owner is used against you.
What’s Inside Each Module:
- How to deal with personal nature of negotiating tactics when they’re used against you;
- The danger in having the wrong attitude for a negotiation;
- Why deal alternatives are important to every deal.
- How to build the three lists you should have for every negotiation;
- A process for identifying tactical opportunities in your negotiations;
- How to figure out which things you should talk about last in a negotiation and which items you don’t want to wait too long to talk about.
- How to cope with scarcity when you want what the other guy has;
- How to plan for scarcity to be used against you;
- How you can use scarcity as a tool in your deals.
- Why silence is such an incredible lever and how to use it;
- Which other tool you should combine silence with to really turbo-charge the silence tactic;
- How to spot when silence is working for you.
- Why fairness is an irrational idea in a negotiation and what you should really be concerned about in your deals;
- Different concession patterns and what they tell you that your counterpart is thinking;
- The one fairness offer that should never be immediately accepted and how to respond to it.
- How to avoid being the first person to concede;
- A model for a conversation that will help your counterpart open up to you;
- What sort of questions to ask your counterpart at the beginning of the discussion.
- The psychology of pricing (visual cues, anchoring, small numbers vs large numbers);
- A model for explaining your price position to your counterpart;
- Which number formats help your position and which formats hurt your position.
- When competition works best in a negotiation, and how to best use it;
- Five ways to deal with the competition tactic when it’s used against you;
- How to call your counterpart’s bluff in a way that doesn’t insult them so they still want to do the deal with you.
- How to use time pressure in a negotiation;
- How long to wait when you’re using time pressure;
- Why you should never let your counterpart know what your timeline for a negotiation is;
- The 9 forms of authority or power in a negotiation;
- The different ways to deflect your authority or power as a business owner;
- How to gain power during a negotiation using organizations outside your business.
- Why it’s good to help your counterpart with their problems and hurdles;
- The biggest pitfall of helping your counterpart deal with their problems and how to avoid its negative long-term impact on your business;
- The list of things you should consider to be possible problems for your counterpart.
- The two biggest ways that risk creeps into business relationships;
- How to spot where and when relationship risk is creeping into a business relationship;
- How to insulate your company from relationship risk.
- The three big concepts to have in mind when negotiating a Joint Venture or Teaming Agreement;
- Why companies enter these sorts of agreements;
- How “driving a hard bargain” may not be the smartest thing to do in a Joint Venture.
- How to deal with the 12 different “minor” tactics that can show up in a negotiation;
- Who responds well to empathy and muscle, and who doesn’t;
- The best time to schedule a negotiation.
- Learn the rules for knowing when it’s okay to negotiate over the telephone and when it should be done in person;
- Learn the rules for knowing when it’s okay to negotiate through email and when it should be done in person.
Who it this program for?
- Your’re starting out and you want to sharpen you skills quickly.
- You want to make sure that you get the most out of you money.
- You don’t have time to do it right the second time.
#2: Business Owners
- You have limited resources to grow your business.
- You may be planning an exit and need to maximize value.
- You don’t have time to experiment with untested ideas.
- You know you should strengthen your skills for long-term benefit.
- You’re looking for tested approaches.
- You want expert guidance on negotiating good deals.
#1: Recent Acquirers
- Cash is tight and you need to start profiting immediately.
- You need to get better deals in place to maximize your ROI.
- You don’t have time to wait for things to improve.
Who it’s not for:
Those who are looking for an easy, magic bullet to win with.
Those who aren’t willing to put effort into putting these tactics to use.
Those who are looking to take advantage of other people.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
Your Enrollment is Risk Free!
Afraid of investing you hard earned money?
I wouldn’t advise buying this negotiations training until you feel absolutely sure that it will be the most effective way to grow your business and make money.
However, I’m so confident you’ll see results with this negotiations program, I back it up with a full, no questions asked, 30 Day money back guarantee!
And here’s the thing…
I believe so much that business owners should get trained in negotiations that I want to get this into your hands no matter what.
So, even though folks have told me I should be charging much more. Because you’re here on my site, I’m giving it to you for just $20!
If you don’t get the results you want, or feel this course wasn’t for you, there are no hard feelings! Simply send us an email and we’ll immediately refund your money.